New Beginnings Academy’s Mission is to provide a high quality educational Choice for schools who have students with academic and behavioral Challenges whose needs are best supported in a non-public educational setting that will facilitate the Change they need to be successful.
- Foster an atmosphere where members work together to create a family environment that is safe, positive, and compassionate for our learners.
- Employ a holistic education service model that is rooted in the 21st century learning environment, S.T.E.A.M focused curricula, and social-emotional learning skill instruction.
- Classrooms have low student-teacher ratios with paraprofessionals in every classroom.
- Instruction is taught in ways that promotes creativity, innovation, wonder, joy, and a passion for learning.
- Employ a multi-tiered clinical support model.
- We have full-time clinical staff trained in evidence-based intervention methods.
- Exercise an array of non-traditional evaluation methods for both academia and social-emotional health
- Prepare all learners to meet their goals for reintegrating back into their respective public education settings.